The Panhandle Riders Association, Inc. is a volunteer and membership driven organization of Off Highway Vehicle (OHV) enthusiasts committed to:
- Growth and development of all types and forms of recreational OHV activities.
- Sponsored OHV events, safety forums and training.
- Equal freedom for responsible OHV recreation activities on public and private lands, including but not limited to Idaho Panhandle National Forests lands and State of Idaho managed lands.
- Creating and encouraging outdoor recreational OHV events that are fun and safe for the entire family.
- Enhance, develop and promote recreational OHV activities for the benefit of participants, spectators, organizers and industry participants.
- Ensure stability, growth and social and political acceptance of OHV activities.
- Work with local, regional, state and federal government agencies and private land owners to better implement, maintain and develop standards for responsible recreational OHV activities and opportunities on public and private lands.
ALL RIDERS (ATV/UTV/Motorcycles) WELCOME TO ATTEND OUR
General Meetings are held once a month: MARCH through NOVEMBER on the first THURSDAY evening of the month.
NOTE: The April 6th, meeting will be at the ORV Park in Naples at 5:00 p.m.
Meeting place: Connie’s Cafe, 323 Cedar St., Sandpoint, Idaho 83813. (208) 255-2227. We meet for dinner starting at 6:00 PM with the general meeting and program (if any) starting at 7:00 PM.